- Maintain, monitor and enhance call center applications, systems and infrastructures
- Configure, test and validate call center functionality
- Troubleshoot system problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Higher Diploma holder or above in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- With Experience in Call Center or Telecom field is an advantage
- Willing to learn and interested in new technology
- Self-motivated, Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
We offer competitive salary packages and employee benefits. Comprehensive training and long-term career development will be provided to high caliber candidates. For understanding more about our employee benefit, please click here.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.