Compliance Officer / Executive
- Monitor the daily operation to ensure they are fully in compliance with established code of conduct, guidelines, procedures, service standards, laws and regulations
- Prepare audit materials and documents for clients
- Handling complaints, including contact the clients and complainants
- Being the party to liaise between clients and internal staff
- Bachelor degree holder with 1-2 years’ experience
- With experience in financial or banking industry is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese
- Proficiency in MS-Office software and PC skills
- High sense of responsibility, good communication skill, well-organized
- Good analytical skill and problem solving skill
We offer competitive salary packages and employee benefits. Comprehensive training and long-term career development will be provided to high caliber candidates. For understanding more about our employee benefit, please click here.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.