IFTA marks a meaningful milestone with Hong Kong Baptist University by signing an MoU yesterday, 22 May 2019. Joint force in Hong Kong to nurture the next generation of FinTech talent. Chairman of IFTA, Mr. Paul Pong, was also appointed as an Honorary Advisor of the Master of Science in Finance (FinTech and Financial Analytics) at HKBU.
Thanks to HKBU School of Business, our founding members, council members, advisors that came to support the signing ceremony!
Adjunct Professors & Advisory Committee Members:
- Paul Pong, Co-Founder and Chairman, Institute of Financial Technologists of Asia
- Adj. Prof. Samson Tai, IBM Distinguished Engineer and Chief Technology Officer, IBM
- Adj. Prof. Jason Lau, Chief Information Security Officer, Crypto.com
- Yu Shengfa, Vice President, Ant Financial
- James Li Tsz Shu, Senior Director of Hong Kong, Macau & Cross-border Financial Affairs, Tencent
- Karl Wong, Head of Product, Alipay Hong Kong
- Dr. Paul Sin, Partner and Leader of FinTech Practice & Asia Pacific Blockchain Lab, Deloitte
- Musheer Ahmed, General Manager, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Dr. Ana Cukic, Chief Executive Officer, Armstrong Investment Managers
- Andreas Neuber, Member of the Board of Directors, UBS China
- XinFa Cai, Special Assistant to the Bank President & Head of Retail Banking, Ping An Bank