- Develop and enhance web-based systems
- Provide support and maintenance of in-house systems
- Communicate with users for requirements and changes
- Handle ad-hoc projects if necessary
- Higher Diploma holder or above in IT related discipline
- Good knowledge in MySQL Server
- Knowledge in Web programming is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
We offer competitive salary packages and employee benefits. Comprehensive training and long-term career development will be provided to high caliber candidates. For understanding more about our employee benefit, please click here.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.