Accounts Receivable Management
Founded in 2000, BIBO is a leading Hong Kong-based Accounts Receivable Management company serving the needs of a broad range of corporate clients in the banking, virtual banking, financial, securities brokerage, insurance, property agency, telecommunications, logistics and other arenas.
Seeing a need for change in the debt collection practice, BIBO’s founders, who have vast experience in financial services, established the company with a vision of building a new business model and culture for the industry. From the onset, BIBO emphasizes ethics, service quality and transparency, upholding strict compliance with relevant legislation and industry codes of conduct.
Over the past two decades, BIBO has garnered various industry awards, obtained certifications, and earned the trust of customers of diverse types. Its business and management system has evolved in step with industry and technological changes. Combining its mediation strengths, the use of FinTech and an innovative mindset, BIBO is forging a new path through the offering of Intelligent Receivable Solutions.
BIBO’s business success is tied to its capability of anticipating and meeting new client needs, thereby exceeding client expectations. Building on its solid foundation, the company will continue to enhance its system, work process, service standards and professional skill sets with a view to staying in rhythm with client growth and societal progress.
As a member of the following professional associations, BIBO operates under their stringent Codes of Ethics:
- The Hong Kong Credit & Collection Management Association (since 2000)
- ACA International (since 2000), an international professional association to enhance the standards and practices of receivables management
- Credit Services Association (since 2019), the only national trade association in the UK for companies active in the receivables management industry
- Institute of Financial Technologists of Asia (Founding member since 2019)
- Fintech Association of Hong Kong (since 2020)